We have a beautiful two bed flat in a location to die for right on Broadway Market at the park end, with a weekly market downstairs. Really an exceptional opportunity at a competitive price…
Click the image for a look inside…
Experienced Sales or Lettings Negotiator required in Hackney. Basic salary £20K – £23K + Commission
We are looking for an experienced negotiator to take over our Sales and Lettings department in London Fields. This is a great opportunity for someone to take on a rewarding central role in a well-established business on buzzing Broadway Market.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
– Basic salary £20K – £23K depending on experience plus commission
– Company phone
– Access to all sales and lettings properties in our portfolio (over 100 managed properties)
– 20 Days holiday (plus all bank holidays and additional days off over Christmas and NY)
– At least 18 months experience in property sales and / or lettings
– Self-starter who is happy to take the initiative, keen to bring in new business
– Knowledge of Hackney / East End
– Business savvy
– Work Saturdays
– 5% of our fee for existing business
– 10% of our fee for new business
– 10% of our fee
For sale. Beautiful, bright first-floor one-bed in an architecturally striking block basking in the sun all day to an almost bucolic view of the canal. Lovely surfaces – wooden floors, wooden kitchen, nice new bathroom, plenty of storage. £360K.
Bright and roomy two double bedroom apartment on a prestigious road conveniently located between Notting Hill and Bayswater. There is a large living room with windows on two sides and a separate kitchen: Click here for more photos
We have a finely finished, large one-bed is perfectly situated to take advantage of local green spaces as well as the waterways, exciting new cafes, galleries and studios around Hackney Wick. Click here for more info.
Fantastic one bed flat in the heart of the new East, with a plethora of buzzing new businesses all around – local gems such as 119 Lower Clapton Road, Black Cat Cafe and the Pacific Social Club for starters – but also handy for Hackney Central on the one hand and Chatsworth Road (with Saturday Market) on the other.
We are selling a fantastic south-facing, spacious two double bedroom maisonette in Dalston that has the use of two lovely private gardens and extra utility storage outside. Click here or the photo for more…